• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Wedding band found in KY

rlspace

A buddy of mine lost his wedding band about a year ago and has been looking for it since. We were talking today and I was telling him about some of my recent trips metal detecting and he asked me if I would come by and see if I could find his ring. When I got there, he showed me about a 20' x 20' area that he felt it might be. It took less than a minute to find and rang up as a 75 on the T2 and was just under the surface. Amazed, I think he and his son are interested in joining the hobby! :) It felt great to see his face when we found it.

Attachments

• 20130517_160413_resized.jpg
    20130517_160413_resized.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 346
The best part of the story is that this is the 3rd wedding band that he has lost. He thinks he knows where the other two might be so I'm going to see if we can find them too. :)

Finding one is outstanding, all three would be a story that will have a long life. Get R Dun!!!

Thanks everyone; yeah, he said that she was thrilled! When he first went in, he told her that we couldn't find it. She laughed and said that she knew we wouldn't and told the son not to waist his money on one of 'those' metal detectors. The tune changed when he held it up for her to see. lol

Thanks everyone; yeah, he said that she was thrilled! When he first went in, he told her that we couldn't find it. She laughed and said that she knew we wouldn't and told the son not to waist his money on one of 'those' metal detectors. The tune changed when he held it up for her to see. lol

That's too funny!:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom