• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

F70 with F75. DD coil

RichieSoprano

Decided this is what I am looking for. Cant post on the WTB subforum(post count isnt high enough). Does anyone know where i can get one new with headphones for no more than mid 400's? I want to respect my wife's wishes and stay within our budget. (I am sure all you married folks hear what I'm sayin....besides I taught my wife to shoot. And now she picks the heads off of standing grain with iron sights at distances that would scare you..I know it does ME.) Any help is appreciated. Moderators feel free to move tjis to the WTB section. I was looking for help and this is all I could do.

Last edited:
Decided this is what I am looking for. Cant post on the WTB subforum(post count isnt high enough). Does anyone know where i can get one new with headphones for no more than mid 400's? I want to respect my wife's wishes and stay within our budget. (I am sure all you married folks hear what I'm sayin....besides I taught my wife to shoot. And now she picks the heads off of standing grain with iron sights at distances that would scare you..I know it does ME.) Any help is appreciated. Moderators feel free to move tjis to the WTB section. I was looking for help and this is all I could do.

Forget that...just get a Ameritek Patriot.
Same a the F70 but with much cooler colors, includes the 11" DD coil and a 5 year warranty. ..plus free shipping.
Price is $450 but there are a million dealer codes easily obtained you can use to cut $50 off that price.

$400, brand new cooler F70 version.

Possibly you can find a used F70 with that but coil cheaper but warranties don't transfer, still, many here like Mudpuppy has bought used and got great prices and no issues.
Any new F70's you find with that big coil at dealers will be older stock that they got stuck with after the changeover.
Most lowered the price on the thing from the old $700 price range but I assume they would lose money if they sold that package for $400.

Really? The same exact innards and all?
Update: gonna order one later this week. Set of headphones with it...whole shebang for 440.
Thank you so much for helping me to find the way forward!

Last edited:
Use your telephone and talk to the dealers that sponsor this forum. You might just save a few dollars off retail.

Back
Top Bottom