Diggler... can I ask

(Heavy)

Elite Member
I've grown to respect your opinon and with more interests outside this forum I see you've traveled my path already.

Were you satisfied with your purchase and have you had coil issues?
Have you returned it for tuning?
Do you still believe whites has their finger on the cutting edge with V3i?
Are you looking for something else these days? its been a year for you.
are you interested in the next V3 series whites comes along with?

http://forums.whiteselectronics.com/showthread.php?45350-White-s-V3i-reliability <---- 2010 post

Thanks for your diligence concerning Whites claims and services. You already danced with the devil :bowdown: what say ye

Were you satisfied with your purchase and have you had coil issues?
I could point you to another thread that shows about 75% of the D2 coils going bad. But that problem has been remedied and is supposedly a thing of the past.

Have you returned it for tuning?
Just having to worry about that is the main reason I went Etrac instead.

Do you still believe whites has their finger on the cutting edge with V3i?
Yes and even though I am glad I went with the Etrac (so I could experience it myself) I think the V3i would suit my style of hunting better.

Are you looking for something else these days? its been a year for you.
It's been about a year with Etrac and I have been thinking V3i for a while now...

Are you interested in the next V3 series whites comes along with?
Sure and to be perfectly honest with you I have never used a Whites.

I am only half joking when I say that I think the reason a lot of folks hunt by sound only with the Etrac is because you can't see the screen in the sun! There is not much left, or maybe there never was much, deep silver in my area. Gold has become my focus and it helps to be able to see the screen! That and the polar plot feature that the V3i offers has me more than ready to experiment.

Oh i thought you owned both and already made the Whites purchase... great maybe i get to follow you in real time with a Whites someday :woot:
Cheif say make friend please
jackchief3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom