Out Enjoying Some "TING" Hobbies. (detecTING & prospecTING)

John-Edmonton

Elite Member

Headed out with my buddy today We both used our AT Pros. He used the 5 x 8 coil, I used the 9 x 12. We both found coins and got a silver coin each.

This is so cool! Eight tags together, from a construction company, some 70 years ago. I guess they were used to make sure all the tools were returned at the end of the day.

Here are the best coins dug today.

I headed out yesterday for a day of gold prospecting. After 3 hours, a severe thunder storm came through, So I packed up my equipment, got soaked and went home. I did gets some petrified wood.

My artistic talents were challenged. As soon as I saw this rock, I thought of a whale. I glued a piece of toothpick on the end, and presto, another ornament for the living room.:lol:

Nice finds and gold. Congrats. Looks like you had a good couple of days "Tingjng".

HD

Imagination and creativity both assets in this day and age. Congrats John on the fine digging of the Silver's and Gold. Great production! Trapper

Love the highbanker and the yellow!
I am going to Colorado in Sep/Oct for a week or prospecting and have much to learn about panning before I go.

Love the highbanker and the yellow!
I am going to Colorado in Sep/Oct for a week or prospecting and have much to learn about panning before I go.

Go grab several small lead pellets or shot, and throw them in a pan with dirt. Practice washing the gravel, keeping it in suspension, and retaining the lead pellets.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing your results. Let me know if you need any help.

Man you are living the life! Detecting and prospecting in some beautiful country! Some cool old coins and those tool tags are sweet and neat! Thanks for the post!

Attachments

• Moving-picture-colorful-dollar-signs-animated-gif.gif
    Moving-picture-colorful-dollar-signs-animated-gif.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 157
Back
Top Bottom