Coins since fathers day 2005

Jeff R

Elite Member
My children bought me a detector for fathers day.
See photo.
Plus -+ 100 wheaties, 30 muskeyballs, buckles and more buckles, $300 clad, hundreds of shotgun shells, beavertails, etc...
I stay off the beaten path for the most part. The deer seem to get a kick out of me romping around.

If you like the loot then stick with it. I research more than I hunt. And it is paying off so far. (beginner's luck)

Attachments

• Coins4_12_06.gif
    Coins4_12_06.gif
    124 KB · Views: 1,002
WTG! Those deer have been giving me hitch hikers :mad: pulled two off today. Very nice finds. Cladius.

That sure is a sweet pile of coins Jeff. I know what you mean about "off the beaten path" type spots. I used to maily hunt schools and parks, but find myself going of to old wooded areas more and more. The coins are fewer, but usually older. HH!

Very nice Jeff. Research is the key to finding great stuff. A little luck helps too :P

Nice coins!!! Have the kids ever outhunted dad? I bet they have a smile from ear to ear when it happens.

That is one great start to a coin collection Jeff. I hope your research continues to pay off with more finds. IMHO research in this hobby is really the key to being successful.

Back
Top Bottom