Is there a body strap for the ctx3030?.

Dark Chameleon

Elite Member
I'm considering the ctx 3030 but the 5.5lbsseems a big jump from the atp used to (Have arm damage so have a 15lbli it for lifting let alone swinging or surfdragging, i know the atx has one but does the ctx3030?.

There are quite a few out there. Most any of them will adapt to the 3030. I have had the pro swing. Being a large man the pro swing hip stick dug in to myside. Also had the detecting buddy. Worked well but every time you went to retrieve a target the sling would get in the way. But it did carried the weight well. And it is a lot less money.

There are quite a few out there. Most any of them will adapt to the 3030. I have had the pro swing. Being a large man the pro swing hip stick dug in to myside. Also had the detecting buddy. Worked well but every time you went to retrieve a target the sling would get in the way. But it did carried the weight well. And it is a lot less money.

I used the swingy-thingy for my E-Trac and it worked well. It did want to get in the way when you knelt down to dig, so I broke the clip retainer off so it was just a hook. While it had weight on it, it never came off, but I could quickly take the bungie from the harness when I needed to dig.

Love Docs Swingy Thingy.... swapped out the plastic clip for a metal one.

Can re-adjust for different coils in half a second.

Yes, Minelab does offer a Pro Swing 45 for the CTX3030. I understand what you are saying about the weight of the 3030, I had the same concerns when I purchased mine. Especially considering I have been swinging an XP Deus. However, after I used the 3030, Minelab did a terrific job of balancing this unit and I really didn't notice the weight. First time out with it was a 9 hour hunt and no problems. I am a Sponsor and dealer for Minelab. If you would like a price quote, PM me or call me at Antiques Detectors, 620 856 5190.

Yes, Minelab does offer a Pro Swing 45 for the CTX3030. I understand what you are saying about the weight of the 3030, I had the same concerns when I purchased mine. Especially considering I have been swinging an XP Deus. However, after I used the 3030, Minelab did a terrific job of balancing this unit and I really didn't notice the weight. First time out with it was a 9 hour hunt and no problems. I am a Sponsor and dealer for Minelab. If you would like a price quote, PM me or call me at Antiques Detectors, 620 856 5190.

Well I'm getting the 17 coil too so weight will come into it..my right are has a 15lbli max so it on take long for it to tire out.

Back
Top Bottom