Just picked up my new Garrett Ace 250

jdearmon

I spent alot of time researching and speaking with several people and this came out on top as the best entry level detector. I did have a little trouble finding one, TC was not open, Prostock (local shop) was out of stock and unable to get one soon enough. so I drove about 60 miles and paid about $25.00 extra to get it today, but I have the next few days off and a VERY big yard to learn in. Unfortunetly, the temp dropped 20 degrees or more before I could get it out of the box! I hear that is an unwritten rule, buy a new MD and the weather goes to crap within the hour! Well, I have some reading to do and hopefully I can get this figured out before the weather breaks as I have a 18 acre farmhouse with several barns and outbuildings that was built in 1836 and still in the same family that I have exclusive rights to MD on. It is about to be renovated, so I have internal access as well.

Hey, welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new 250. You will love that machine. Hope to see lots of pics of your finds you make with it.

I have done some research as well and decided on the Ace 250 also. The deciding factor for me today was talking with TC today. A wonderful conversation. He was EXTREMELY helpful with my decision. Not only have I decided on the model but whom I am going to purchase it from. Now here comes the hard part. Waiting for it...

Hi and welcome to the forums. Sorry you didn't get ahold of me but the website is always open :grin: . Good luck with the Ace250 and if you need any help let m eknow. I'll be glad to help you out.
:yes:

Back
Top Bottom