Nokta - Makro up close look of products (video)

The Simplex sounds pretty impressive for an entry level priced detector. Waterproof, multi frequency, lightweight and compact for $299 MSRP? That should be a big seller if it has the performance to match the feature set.

The Simplex sounds pretty impressive for an entry level priced detector. Waterproof, multi frequency, lightweight and compact for $299 MSRP? That should be a big seller if it has the performance to match the feature set.

Weight sounds good.
Price sounds good.

I was not aware this was a multi frequency unit, I was under the impression that it was one frequency with the ability to offset that frequency to eliminate interference from nearby electronics.

Sounds like another game changer to me. For $299 it would be hard to pass up. Only time will tell how good it really is, but Nokta seems to build quality products.

I guess we have to wait until Summer to find out.

-Joe

I was not aware this was a multi frequency unit, I was under the impression that it was one frequency with the ability to offset that frequency to eliminate interference from nearby electronics.

That may be the case. I could’ve misunderstood. Still sounds like it might be a good entry level detector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That may be the case. I could’ve misunderstood. Still sounds like it might be a good entry level detector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt about it being a good unit, I have ran more than a few detectors from this company and tested the Multi Kruzer model for them.
I did some digging and the Simplex runs on 12 kHz with ability to offset the frequency.

Looks interesting. I’ve used the Racer 2, Impact, Multi Kruzer, & Anfibio Multi. All quality products. I would like to test this one out also. Looks like a nice backup machine to my Anfibio. With the light weight & frequency shift it might be a good competition machine. Would be great if it uses the Anfibio series of coils...

Back
Top Bottom