Went to the local park, and I was actually able to find my targets!

Logo1924

Before reading, I just want to warn you that I didn't find anything rare or exciting. Just saying that so I don't waste anyone's time. This was my second time metal detecting outside of my yard, and I am fairly pleased. No one gave me trouble either! I found it much easier to retrieve my targets at the park, I think there is a lot of rusted iron in my yard at home making it difficult. Just thought i'd share since I'm still getting the hang of things. Also, someone already beat me to the park. They dug a lot of plugs and did a bad job filling them back in.. They left all the pull tabs for me though haha. The older tabs are cool though. Another also, my cen tech pinpointer I just got died. I did realize how useful it was today, so I'm going to return it and get a better one. Thanks for reading
d2328eb1234f4a18f67410cb57ce0fe3.jpg
6eacbdbbe3ad6b5a33d6f1e7f47d6604.jpg
b42e2c7f9988f1316378e59ecaa5720b.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Very nice hunting report Logo. đź‘Ť
Time to find a nice jar for the loot .
Looking forward to the next hunting report .
, Dew

Very nice hunting report Logo. [emoji106]
Time to find a nice jar for the loot .
Looking forward to the next hunting report .
, Dew
Thank you. I know there wasn't anything too amazing in what I found but I'm still enjoying it! Maybe a bunch of separate jars for different finds? Coin jar, pull tabs jar, trash can for the crushed cans and wrappers lol

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom