How many have pre-ordered the ATMax?

pigEye

Besides myself, hehe!

I pre-ordered from colonial, and I received an email stating they expect to start shipping early/mid June.

As luck would have it, the annual family trek to Destin is in two weeks 😔

I never buy from the first production run of anything. So if I decide to get the Max, it'll be after quite awhile, when the reviews have come out and all the little defects have been filtered out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I never buy from the first production run of anything. So if I decide to get the Max, it'll be after quite awhile, when the reviews have come out and all the little defects have been filtered out.

That's awesome!

Now to get back to the topic at hand, who else has pre-ordered the ATMax?

I know I'm not the only one

We are taking pre orders at forum sponsor AntiquesDetectors... shoot me or Jerr-man a PM for a quote and to get your Garrett AT MAX ordered!

I pre-ordered one. Thought about the issues that might come with being a first run unit and decided to risk it. I was going to pull the trigger on an ATP, but waited to see what the new unit was going to be.

Guess we'll see how it turns out.

I pre-ordered one. Thought about the issues that might come with being a first run unit and decided to risk it. I was going to pull the trigger on an ATP, but waited to see what the new unit was going to be.

Guess we'll see how it turns out.

Yeah, I thought about the risks too. The only physical changes are the additions of an onboard wireless transmitter, larger led number screen, and backlighting. Everything else is software.

I cannot see a lot of risk, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Pigeye,I held out on a preorder until I see what others say.I was all hopped up to get it and still am,but I know people will resell them fast wether they're good or not,so maybe I'll get a discount.lol

Pigeye,I held out on a preorder until I see what others say.I was all hopped up to get it and still am,but I know people will resell them fast wether they're good or not,so maybe I'll get a discount.lol

This is true, lol

Besides myself, hehe!

I pre-ordered from colonial, and I received an email stating they expect to start shipping early/mid June.

As luck would have it, the annual family trek to Destin is in two weeks ��

Just for the sake of discussion, what price ranges can our sponsors do for us on these? That full $800 retail price isn't too easy to take.

Same here. Even Whites had some issues with their new Sport.

Just for the sake of discussion, what price ranges can our sponsors do for us on these? That full $800 retail price isn't too easy to take.

Same here. Even Whites had some issues with their new Sport.

The MAX is $722.45. Call or email a vendor and ask if there is wiggle room on the price.

Back
Top Bottom