detector depth went wrong :(

juit

Elite Member
Fisher is on my case, i hope it gets resolved, gonna do some with new tests with new coil to help them out

Last edited:
Taking the hobby seriously as myself this can be down right depressing. How unfortunate.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Did you contact them on a solution to your issues with the repaired machine ?

Last edited:
Gonna do it on monday, i just bought a 5 inch coil, but i dont think that the coil is going to be the problem, also on the new discrimination switch theres a lot of metal shavings i dont think thats normal

Dave Johnson, the guy who designed the CZ answered the op on another forun (he has posted the same sad story in 3 or 4 different places). Based on viewing the video, Dave,thought it was likely a bad coil or an internal circuit defect in the elderly machine.

Either way, the facts will eventually make themselves known. Patience and calmness will make this process go a lot easier.

dave johnson works in fisher? if it was your detector I bet you will be :laughing:

anyway Ill call them in the mo

Gonna do it on monday, i just bought a 5 inch coil, but i dont think that the coil is going to be the problem, also on the new discrimination switch theres a lot of metal shavings i dont think thats normal

So they told you that your coil was bad but you refused to buy one because someone else told you that they always try to get you to buy a new coil ?So now you went and ordered a new coil but are still trying to deny that it might be the problem ? They are not in business to do bad business. If they were, they wouldn't be in business for very long.

Last edited:
My coil was ok they told me that i should change because of its age not because it was bad , i told them that i was going to get a new 5 inch and that is on the way btw

Posts attacking each other have been removed.

Learn to use our "Ignore" feature if you can't refrain from going at each other.

Back
Top Bottom