Minelab Safari

dirtdiver45

Can anyone help me. I have the Garrett AT Pro, but I think I want the Minelab Safari. It seems like such a better unit. What do you think? Also, if I decide to get the Safari I will be selling the AT Pro, so let me know if u are interested... Does anybody have a safari and can anybody tell me if they are as good as they look and sound....

Ah, yes...The grass is always greener, under the other coil.

The Safari is a very nice rig. So is the ATPro. Can't fault either one. Just don't expect to find more right off with one over the other. My 2 pennies, for what they're worth.

Enjoy

I want to know if this guy wired his Safari for back light or if it comes this way, because i LIKE this a lot!

seriously starting to think the Safari is for me basically because the only other two i will consider is the Whites V3i which doesnt have the freq's the MineLab's do, or the MineLab E-Trac that might quickly piss me off with all its high tech and who cares about hooking it to your computer LOL. yes this MneLab Safari has my total attention lately as being the latest tech without excess headache or nonsense. you get the preformance of the e-Trac and spare yourself the learning curve, but i understand why some would want to go geek with their machine so if you have the headspace get the E-trac.

go here and side by side compare looking carefully at what you get for the extra 500 bucks between Safari, E-trac and V3i... not much bro
http://www.kellycodetectors.com/compare/

Back
Top Bottom