Bounty Hunter Replacement Parts

Me&MyBoy

Elite Member
My son lost the coil attachment knob for his BH Quick Silver and is little bummed about his floppy coil now. I looked on the Bounty Hunter site (detecting.com) and can't find the Quick Silver listed among the detectors they offer parts for. Does anyone know if this is a universal part or what other detector may have the same or compatible part?

Thanks in advance.

Yea all the parts like that are all straight across the board parts. Heck even a toliet nut and bolt will work on it, I know someone went to the hardware store and got some plastic nuts and bolts and worked just fine. try it out let us know what you find.

I called First Texas/Bounty Hunter and ordered a new knob. $6 for a plastic knob! The high price (in my opinion) didn't really bother me until my son came home from school and wanted to go out detecting so I patched up his problem with a wooden dowel and two rubber bands! Worked like a charm. It's even adjustable.

If Bounty Hunter knobs are $6, Minelab knobs must go for $75!

If you still have the bolt holding on the coil, it probably just needs a plastic washer. I made some cut from the plastic top of a soft drink cup.

Back
Top Bottom