White's service does it again

Cherry Picker

Forum Supporter
I got my DFX back yesterday and no charge even though it was well out of warranty. Once again White's service shows they really care about their users.

White's service ROCKs!

I wished I could say the same thing. I got a whites xlt many years ago and now I contacted Tony at the service center near me. It is $70 just to look at it, so I am hoping something is indeed wrong with and it isn't my imagination that it just doesn't go deep like it use to when new.

I would hate to pay $70 just to hear back from them that there is nothing wrong.

I think I am regretting sending it to a service center and not to the actual sweet home plant.

Glad you got your's back and how they took care of it.....The main plant is the only place I would send to....I had a bad experience with the other and the main plant took care of it and some extra's....

Yeah I didn't know that based on the whites website, and now I am reading all these stories how great the prices are or what not. So now I am starting to feel bad about my decision to send it to the service center recommend for my area.

I don't expect anything for free since it is a very old XLT, one of the original ones. I will gladly pay to have it work like it use to, but I don't want to be taken by some 3rd party service center. $70 just to look at it seemed high to me, but I thought that was the only option I had.

At the Mothership in Sweet Home they charge $55 an hour with most 1 hour to do.....Don't know where this $70 "look at it" fee came from. You might call the main office, ask for service dept and ask them...They should be able to tell you if it's right or not... I sent in a customers XLT and an old Coinmaster III...New Pod and LCD, new speaker, new ground balance switch, re-calibrated both...Both detectors..$136 out the door with shipping included.. 10 day turn around.....

Back
Top Bottom