gold in the lane this morning - friends tooo

Max-VaBeach-Va

Forum Supporter
Well as u are about to see, the lane was crowed at the crack of dawn today

Some gold and loot available as well

I carried jr to the damp sand and shallow waves for the first time and he did not like it, nor did i, going south I found 2 pennies and 1 nickel and made many many adjustments.

Heading north, I set jr up in pattern 3, sensitivity 20 and down the lane I go north bound. I did somewhat better going back and did manage to snag one 10k ring and a meager amount of clad. And that is meager with a large M.

I will say that in between the beeps and boobs when it hit a target it locked right on, the ring stopped jr dead in its tracks with a solid 8. 8 is the same reading I got when I scanned over mike?s ring about 30min. before, so I said----------------could it be ? I like it

I am going to one or two things with jr---------------------use in the dry stuff only or sell.

Anyone interested in a week old 2 hunter, let me know

The spin with friends and gold and lime green.

OF711.jpg

OF712.jpg

OF713.jpg

OF714.jpg

OF715.jpg

OF716.jpg

OF717.jpg

OF718.jpg

OF719.jpg

OF7110.jpg

OF7111.jpg

OF7112.jpg

OF7113.jpg

OF71LOOT.jpg

OF71NUT.jpg

I sure do enjoy all your posts :)

Its cool to see the beach and all the fun you all are having. BTW I take it your digger is your daughter? Mine is only 11 now and doesnt want to go out hunting ;) Seems to be a great way to spend time with them. I bet if there was a beach near by she would be up for it

Great stuff Max... You sure have a lot of competition down there... Only once have I seen other water hunters when I have been out unless I invited others with me.

Back
Top Bottom