Rapoo H3070 wireless headphone setup for Ace 250

coalminer

I've been using this wireless headphone setup for my Ace 250 for about a month and I have to say I'm pretty happy with it. The Rapoo headset has a very small profile allowing it to be positioned unobtrusively on my head without getting in the way of a hat. I really like the fact that there is no annoying cord in the way - especially in areas with lots of targets where you're constantly stopping to dig. So far, I've noticed no lag or inaccuracy in pinpointing targets. The specs say that the Rapoo gets 6 hours on a charge and I would say that's about what I'm experiencing - generally enough for two decent length hunts.

Rapoo H3070 Wireless Headset - $47
Voss VC20 volume control - $8

Attachments

• rapoo_headset1.jpg
    rapoo_headset1.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 370
  • rapoo_headset2.jpg
    rapoo_headset2.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 329
Why do you need the volume control - doesn't the headphone have a volume adjustment?

I've been using this wireless headphone setup for my Ace 250 for about a month and I have to say I'm pretty happy with it. The Rapoo headset has a very small profile allowing it to be positioned unobtrusively on my head without getting in the way of a hat. I really like the fact that there is no annoying cord in the way - especially in areas with lots of targets where you're constantly stopping to dig. So far, I've noticed no lag or inaccuracy in pinpointing targets. The specs say that the Rapoo gets 6 hours on a charge and I would say that's about what I'm experiencing - generally enough for two decent length hunts.

Rapoo H3070 Wireless Headset - $47
Voss VC20 volume control - $8

Back
Top Bottom