New case for ctx 3030 and small tactical shovel.

altereddezignz

Got my new case today. Its light. Have 4 clasps, 2 locks. Has attachment points on the upper inside of lid and on bottom for straps to hold detector, coils and all your accessories. Has foam on top and bottom and wasnt very pricey at all.
Also a pic of my new tactical small digging shovel. 16 inches top to bottom.

Nice... Been looking to make something similar for my machine but am too cheap to spend that much on a Plano right now anyhow. :D

Everything i have so far fits. I don't have the 17 or 6 inch coils yet. but case is wide enough you could strap them to the top without hitting the detector. Has a bunch of spots made in to attach straps with some supplied straps and screws. Wireless module, detector, headphones, small digging knife, new tactical digger, my larger t handle digger, charge, extra batteries, still room for the 17" coil and the 6" coil along with more stuff if you want.

Depending on your detector they have some smaller ones that are cheaper.

Have the AT Pro. Will have to take some measurement for length and how wide that control box is at the widest point. Just seems most hard cases have an inside depth of like 4" and Im sure that its over that...

Have the AT Pro. Will have to take some measurement for length and how wide that control box is at the widest point. Just seems most hard cases have an inside depth of like 4" and Im sure that its over that...

The inside depth is 7 inches. Then you have foam. So it will fit.

Consider buying some cubed foam to put inside of the case. You can pull out the cubes to make it fit the CTX perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom