New in Ohio

hberry

Hi everybody,  Just found out how to get to this site a couple of days ago.  I'm pretty new to detecting and have a lot to learn. I also have a lot of questions.  I purchased a discovery 3300 about 15 months ago and have had a lot of fun learning how to use it effectively.  There are a lot of different machines on the market.  I had no idea how many.  Hope you can teach me some of the finer points of hunting.  Respectfully, Howard

Hello Howard and welcome. I too just purchased the 3300 about a week ago. The tips I have read here are extremely helpful. Hope to see some pics of finds soon.
hh,wes

Welcome Howard. You have found the nicest forum on the net. These guys are SO smart and never tire of answering my questions (no matter how silly). Speaking of that... I have been on other forum where the people pride themselves in making others feel stupid. That won't happen here. You will learn so much, and see some impressive pictures of finds. Logon often, post often, and make some new friends. Good luck with your detector.

hberry said:
Hi everybody,  Just found out how to get to this site a couple of days ago.  I'm pretty new to detecting and have a lot to learn. I also have a lot of questions.  I purchased a discovery 3300 about 15 months ago and have had a lot of fun learning how to use it effectively.  There are a lot of different machines on the market.  I had no idea how many.  Hope you can teach me some of the finer points of hunting.  Respectfully, Howard
Welcome Howard, I agree with Jason, this is a very nice forum. They have a good sense of humor but the administrators keep it from getting trashy and backbiting. The guys/gals are great at helping new people out as well!

A big welcome from your neighbor to the South. Do not hesitate to ask Q's. Lots of helpful folks here. Looking fwd to some pics of your finds.

Good Swingin
Kevin

Welcome to the forum Howard,
This is a great place to learn and all the guys are very friendly and helpful.
Look forward to your posts.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom