looking for a very good, gold, beach MD

gold dust

Willing to learn and will be using it mostly on salt water beaches.. maybe some land also.. would like a display that shows, what i have just hit on.. looking around the 800 + or- range. thanks for all your help

wish the tigershark had a digital display. i just want something that goes deep and discriminates very well. please help thanks

If you're going to work salt water beaches, no wet sand and no water then there's many that you can use. Once you factor any water into the equation then there's nothing with a display. If it's beach and just wet sand then a Minelab Sovereign with an an added display may be your best bet for the money you're looking at. Most hunters have 2 machines - one for the water and one for the rest. I use two myself.

Gold... I once thought as you do, needing a display... I used to use my DFX on the beach but since switching to the GT I don't miss it a bit... I now prefer a detector without a disply and instead choose to dig by tone... Look at the Sovereign GT for wet sand as well as dirt digging... its plenty deep for both... I bought mine used and couldn't be happier with my purchase...

Almost every single detector out there can have the coil placed under water. If you should fall, slip, get knocked down by a shark, whatever, and the control box gets in the water - then it's hasta la vista baby! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom