Just when I thought I'd get fired !!

ewemule

Forum Supporter
We've had a lot of rain like most and it put me WAY behind. So far as to have some home owners cut their own lawn ! :roll:
Finally met up with one who asked...... " Are you ready to buy a new mower"?
I say " Not anytime soon, unfortunately."
The very next day I head back for some rainy day projects and instead end up being taken for a shopping spree !
Long story short I end up with a 2011 Gravely ProTurn 260 being delivered tomorrow ! :shock::yes: I will now be paying it off, but it's a huge boost in confidence and moral. Roughly $1250 more than I was thinking, but that's what was in stock. About $8400 out the door.
Picked up more work and a few raises on top of all this ! Maybe the horseshoes I found in the last week are a sign ?
Little time for hunting, and the bugs are getting bad.
Marty

Great job Marty! Glad you got the new mower. I know that you have been wanting/needing one. Pics at some point in time???

I am happy for you!
Doug

Thanks !!

I'll post one or two tomorrow PM. That's when it should be delivered.
The excitement hasn't set in yet, but just wait 'til it sits in the garage. :D
I can still smell the test drive ! Will be chopping up the "Zincolns" JK !
Marty
PS. 27 HP with a 60" cut, 13.4 gallons of fuel on board. Hope it gets good fuel economy. :lol:

Congrats

I used to run behind a big Scag . I would put that thing in 5 th and literally run behind it. You can cut grass and take names with those type mowers. I hope the mower and horseshoes bring you prosperity. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom