Eacal 1000 -Thanks Phil Myers

I just sent him a message on how nice that machine was and it would a great machine for someone! I also informed him those grey cables on the battery and coil wire will last forever. That model was right after the sword before they went to the weaker black cables. You did good on that one! Congrads!!

You got

A great deal, i would have picked it up myself, but have 2 blue's already, enjoy that mint Blue Excalibur, they are the best models, Phil is #1 , happy hunting, Earl PS I am really surprised it didn't sell with in the 1st hour of listing, very hard to find a good blue in that condition congrats.

I just sent him a message on how nice that machine was and it would a great machine for someone! I also informed him those grey cables on the battery and coil wire will last forever. That model was right after the sword before they went to the weaker black cables. You did good on that one! Congrads!!

Thanks OBN for the info. I have been wanting one for awhile now because I don't want to take my CTX under water any more. So I was glad he posted the 1000 for sale. He seems to be a very nice guy.

A great deal, i would have picked it up myself, but have 2 blue's already, enjoy that mint Blue Excalibur, they are the best models, Phil is #1 , happy hunting, Earl PS I am really surprised it didn't sell with in the 1st hour of listing, very hard to find a good blue in that condition congrats.

Thanks SM. The reason it didn't sale was I had not had the computer on. As soon as I saw it I called him.

I just purchased a nice looking Excal from one of the forum sponsor's Myer's Metal Detectors. A very nice person and a great deal. Now I have the Excal ant the Nox 800 on the way. Damn I'm excited.:D

Congrats! I also purchased my Excal 1000 from Phil. Great guy!

I was seriously considering buying that cream puff but I need a dirt machine before another excal. Solid buy.

I just purchased a nice looking Excal from one of the forum sponsor's Myer's Metal Detectors. A very nice person and a great deal. Now I have the Excal ant the Nox 800 on the way. Damn I'm excited.:D

Mod that 1000 out... get some skullies and the PP mod and you will kick butt with it.. :D

Congrats! I also purchased my Excal 1000 from Phil. Great guy!

My first time talking to him. But very informative and very nice to talk to. Probably want be my last.

I was seriously considering buying that cream puff but I need a dirt machine before another excal. Solid buy.

I'm glad you didn't Swing. I was on the fence about buying a used ir new and saw this one and call as soon as I saw the photos.

Mod that 1000 out... get some skullies and the PP mod and you will kick butt with it.. :D

Sounds good Craig. Not sure who does a good job on mods around here, but I'll be doing a Anderson or Plugger CF shaft first.

I saw it immediately and couldn't buy it per my accountant.(me) vehicles killed me that week. old one fixed and a new to me company truck in the garage proved to override it. congrats on the sweet unit. enjoy.

I saw it immediately and couldn't buy it per my accountant.(me) vehicles killed me that week. old one fixed and a new to me company truck in the garage proved to override it. congrats on the sweet unit. enjoy.

Thanks and hate to hear about the vehicle problems. The cost of repairing on can easily buy two detectors. I hope the truck works out ok.

That was,a,sweet,looking detector congrats on the purchase it will pay for itself in no time I bet[emoji2]

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Congrats! A little Off topic but is there a comprehensive comparison of the different X Cal versions floating around? Link?

Congrats! A little Off topic but is there a comprehensive comparison of the different X Cal versions floating around? Link?

All very similar in performance, as all things there will be a few Hot one's and few few less. Really it is up to the owner to do a few changes to any of them to enhance there abilities. So the only word of advice I can give is stay away from the Sword models due to there age.

Our warranty is either up or almost there so the modding will begin shortly.
0e81e9a9bcbb9b5f245d3b07232c5482.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom