Gay Cruise

Chipk

Elite Member
Found a beautiful stud earring with 3 beautiful sparklers on it. I could see there was a mark on the back but my poor eyesight didn't allow me to read it so I handed it to my wife. She studied it carefully and told me it says "GAY CRUISE".

Well my reaction was that it probably meant that it was a really good find and that the stones are probably real. I asked her again what it said and she replied "J Crew". That's a cheap JC Penney's jewelry line.

So I guess my eyes AND my ears are going bad....

Attachments

• IMG_2092.jpg
    IMG_2092.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 606
I read the title post and was nervous to click and read... :shock: :laughing:

Man I was thinking "What on God's green earth is he doing on one of those??" :laughing::laughing:

WTG Chip, at least you find something :grin:

I could easily run with this topic with all sorts of humorous typological antics, but I'm on "Double Secret Probation" thanks to my replies regarding that one old guy getting pushed down and bum flogged with his own sand scoop last week....I dont want to risk a total banning or 30 day time out...Its pretty hard to resist congratulating you properly, but out of respect for our Moderators and Members, forum decorum parameters restrains me at this juncture....I hope you understand Chip...:laughing:

In retrospect I will admit I have participated in well over 2000 gay cruises in my lifetime, all alone and by myself though. Always a willing partner and an active participant.... Anyway, the Wife says I could possibly benefit from an official gay cruise, She says I might learn a thing or two about fashion, dressing, and proper personal hygiene maintenance...She says I'd probably have a great time and paints a rosy picture...'Drinking all day long, talking to other Men, smoking, dancing to 'YMCA' like at a normal wedding reception?'

Plus, I metal detect...so hey? What could be gayer than that besides Stamp collecting or Golf?...:laughing:

Attachments

• salmon sept.jpg
    salmon sept.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
I could easily run with this topic with all sorts of humorous typological antics, but I'm on "Double Secret Probation" thanks to my replies regarding that one old guy getting pushed down and bum flogged with his own sand scoop last week....I dont want to risk a total banning or 30 day time out...Its pretty hard to resist congratulating you properly, but out of respect for our Moderators and Members, forum decorum parameters restrains me at this juncture....I hope you understand Chip...:laughing:

In retrospect I will admit I have participated in well over 2000 gay cruises in my lifetime, all alone and by myself though. Always a willing partner and an active participant.... Anyway, the Wife says I could possibly benefit from an official gay cruise, She says I might learn a thing or two about fashion, dressing, and proper personal hygiene maintenance...She says I'd probably have a great time and paints a rosy picture...'Drinking all day long, talking to other Men, smoking, dancing to 'YMCA' like at a normal wedding reception?'

Plus, I metal detect...so hey? What could be gayer than that besides Stamp collecting or Golf?...:laughing:

Not to encourage you, but... :rofl: Try, try to stay out of trouble :rofl::laughing::laughing:

Beautiful sea trout.
Were you at Steinhatchee, Fl by any chance?

I like to keep a small treasure box full of all the costume jewelry I find and when people bring over their kids when visiting I open it up and tell them to take their pick...they love it!

strick

Back
Top Bottom