Are Tag Heuer’s Good Watches?

Don't forget the LV sunglasses.
Felix you pull some serious $ out every year. N1 again

Dude are you serious? This is coming from the guy that has 24K and plat for breakfast lunch and dinner! :lol: Although I have had some great finds I think my success is modest. I am just no "couch pirate" and get out a lot which improves my chances of striking stuff. The Tag and the Rolex were not even from the so called "high end" beaches down here. Detecting for me is my gym, my meditation, and helps me retain a bit of my sanity. I am fortunate to have these beaches near me but I could be anywhere and still find places to detect - even if it was just a tot lot.

On the LV sunglasses I'm still waiting on the wife to put lenses in them since she said she wanted them for herself. :roll:

Attachments

• you-talking-to-me-quote-taxi-driver-robert-de-niro-and-robert-ri39chard-on-pinterest.jpg
    you-talking-to-me-quote-taxi-driver-robert-de-niro-and-robert-ri39chard-on-pinterest.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 109
Dude are you serious? This is coming from the guy that has 24K and plat for breakfast lunch and dinner! :lol: Although I have had some great finds I think my success is modest. I am just no "couch pirate" and get out a lot which improves my chances of striking stuff. The Tag and the Rolex were not even from the so called "high end" beaches down here. Detecting for me is my gym, my meditation, and helps me retain a bit of my sanity. I am fortunate to have these beaches near me but I could be anywhere and still find places to detect - even if it was just a tot lot.

On the LV sunglasses I'm still waiting on the wife to put lenses in them since she said she wanted them for herself. :roll:

The lenses are the best part. They were basically the only difference between the LV and a $5 pair. Everything looked clearer and sharper. Worth the $ i think.
I've found a few watches.. nothing memorable.
Keep at it Felix.. imagine what you will find in the next 10 years or so.. cha ching

OMG, Felix that is an awesome score!!!! You've got a Rolex, TH, and now what???? how about add a Breitling for the tri-fecta? :yes: :D

OMG, Felix that is an awesome score!!!! You've got a Rolex, TH, and now what???? how about add a Breitling for the tri-fecta? :yes: :D
Let's not forget the very nice little Skagen last year. Actually David I was hoping for an Omega Seamaster in blue to replace the faux one that I have! ;) Exactly like this one! :lol:

Attachments

• Omega.jpg
    Omega.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 95
The lenses are the best part. They were basically the only difference between the LV and a $5 pair. Everything looked clearer and sharper. Worth the $ i think.
I've found a few watches.. nothing memorable.
Keep at it Felix.. imagine what you will find in the next 10 years or so.. cha ching
I think I checked before and LV doesn't sell replacement sunglass lenses. I think wifey was going to take them to an eyeglass store and have her bi-focal prescription lenses put in which I thought was cool.

Great score! I'm also courious as to what its worth. Of course its worth what ever someone is willing to pay for it but still, I'm wondering what someone will pay for it. Let us know if you sell it.

Great score! I'm also courious as to what its worth. Of course its worth what ever someone is willing to pay for it but still, I'm wondering what someone will pay for it. Let us know if you sell it.
There's a scratch on the top of the crystal face that I missed plus I either have to remove a link or replace it. Hopefully the scratch will polish out at the watch guy that I'm going to take it to, otherwise I won't get as much for it. I am not going to shell out a lot of cash to replace the sapphire crystal face in the hopes of getting $400-600 which is what I think I may get. The scratch goes across just above the "1 hour" to the "Tag Heuer" emblem. My buddy that worked in jewelry is pretty sure its the real deal too.

Tag Heuer is a good watch

If it isn't a fake replica its not a cheap watch by no means! Check it out!

Back
Top Bottom