Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > All About Detectors

Old 06-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Supporter

Originally Posted by ghound View post
Most of my permissions are in crop or long grass, but the Rutus still gave a cracking signal (though you can't hear it as i had my wireless headphones on) in the long wet grass, decent depth considering it's as dry as a bone under the sod.
https://youtu.be/SCLqChLdePw
Nice! I love it when silvers pop out like that!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:39 PM

Old Spanish silver with the Rutus .

Halve reale, around 1500 A.D.
Rutus did well again! Previous outing Roman silver, now Spanish silver. In a very tastefull cherry orchard.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:42 AM
Elite Member

Another nice find Vinnie, it doesn't look that big a coin either.

Old 06-11-2017, 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by ghound View post
Another nice find Vinnie, it doesn't look that big a coin either.
Thx ghound, diameter is around 21 mm, and the coin is very (< 1mm) thin.

Old 06-16-2017, 05:36 PM
Sponsor

Not a lot of info or audio out there of the tones. Tones are high on my priority list. The Rutus lets you do as you wish with tones. Here is a quick video of my 3 common tone setups I use on other detectors implemented on the Rutus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

discount code A1466 |
|
|

Old 06-16-2017, 05:43 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by detectingMO View post
Not a lot of info or audio out there of the tones. Tones are high on my priority list. The Rutus lets you do as you wish with tones. Here is a quick video of my 3 common tone setups I use on other detectors implemented on the Rutus

Nice video.
Thanks for sharing.

Old 06-16-2017, 07:52 PM
Supporter

This is very helpful, thank you. I was working on my own tone schemes this week as well. I hadn't thought to set one like your user 3 options and your coin setup is much better than I've done so far.

I look forward to your comparison videos.

Old 06-16-2017, 10:12 PM
Supporter

Thanks for a very informational video on this machine.

Old 08-27-2017, 02:20 PM
Elite Member

Default Rutus alter 71 USA dealer

Hi Rutus crowd !

With 21 pages and well over 200 posts, I'm too lazy to search it all for an answer to my following question.

I'll preface my question, by saying that the basic Rutus alter 71 unit appears to retail for $515.17 in Europe and according to Donsell's post #1 at the top of this thread, it cost him $800.00 delivered to Lincoln, Nebraska. That's a difference of $284.83 for S&H, presumably including Import Duty, Taxes and other Fees involved.

Now, I'm not versed in international commerce, so won't even try to venture a guess on the additional costs of buying this metal detector from Poland vs a USA dealership if we had one, but I'll guess that there might be some savings on the purchase price to USA customers if we had a dealer here.

Before contacting Rutus Metal Detectors in Poland directly, I wanted to check with members and browsers of this website for an answer to the following question. "Are there any current plans for a USA dealership to be established in the near or distant future ?"

ToddB64

Teknetics Gamma 6000, Tesoro Bandido II ÁMax and Compadre, Whites Classic II, Garrett Ace250 and Pro-Pointer AT, Vibra-Probe 570, Cen-Tech Pinpointer, Lesche Digger, Tabdog Digger Replica I made, RatphonesMax Headphones, Janster Coin Probe.

Old 08-27-2017, 07:24 PM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by ToddB64 View post
Hi Rutus crowd !

Before contacting Rutus Metal Detectors in Poland directly, I wanted to check with members and browsers of this website for an answer to the following question. "Are there any current plans for a USA dealership to be established in the near or distant future ?"

ToddB64
No, they have no plans to expand to the USA at this time.

|
|

discount code A1466 |
|
|

Old 08-27-2017, 11:52 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by ToddB64 View post
Hi Rutus crowd !

With 21 pages and well over 200 posts, I'm too lazy to search it all for an answer to my following question.

I'll preface my question, by saying that the basic Rutus alter 71 unit appears to retail for $515.17 in Europe and according to Donsell's post #1 at the top of this thread, it cost him $800.00 delivered to Lincoln, Nebraska. That's a difference of $284.83 for S&H, presumably including Import Duty, Taxes and other Fees involved.

Now, I'm not versed in international commerce, so won't even try to venture a guess on the additional costs of buying this metal detector from Poland vs a USA dealership if we had one, but I'll guess that there might be some savings on the purchase price to USA customers if we had a dealer here.

ToddB64
Directnic is selling the double coil pack for 595.00 British pounds which exchange to $766.60 USD. There may be someone else selling it for $515, but I couldn't find them. My cost delivered was just under $800 so not a lot for taxes and international shipping.

If you buy, it is worth getting the 9" concentric coil. I like it a lot.

I know of no plans for a US distributor.

Old 08-28-2017, 04:11 PM
Elite Member

Default Thoughts on the Rutus Alter 71

Originally Posted by Donsell View post
Directnic is selling the double coil pack for 595.00 British pounds which exchange to $766.60 USD. There may be someone else selling it for $515, but I couldn't find them. My cost delivered was just under $800 so not a lot for taxes and international shipping.

If you buy, it is worth getting the 9" concentric coil. I like it a lot.

I know of no plans for a US distributor.

Thanks Donsell

ToddB64

Teknetics Gamma 6000, Tesoro Bandido II ÁMax and Compadre, Whites Classic II, Garrett Ace250 and Pro-Pointer AT, Vibra-Probe 570, Cen-Tech Pinpointer, Lesche Digger, Tabdog Digger Replica I made, RatphonesMax Headphones, Janster Coin Probe.