found my 6th gold

chuckinmiami13

Chain Saturday what a nice day 83 and sunny got in the water around 8:30 am went out about 50 feet got that nice low tone and there it was the 6th gold chine of the year.There so much trash in this beach it keeps most of the other hunter away boy I like that.HH....chuckinmiami

Attachments

• DSC01125.JPG
    DSC01125.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 246
  • DSC01121.JPG
    DSC01121.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 259
Very nice chain, congrats. Thats a pretty good size one to boot. How long is it anyway?

Nice find Chuck! Congratulations.

From the beach picture you posted, it looks like one of the beaches
in Key Biscayne. Is that about right? Don't worry, I won't poach
your territory as I am in the West Coast. You can PM me if you wish.

Good going Chuck! I tried the sand at that beach once and found it to be very hard and compact. Since you hunt the water, well that's a different story!

Yes Rudy it is there is so much trash there that the guy in our club don't like going there and I only get to hunt on weekends so if I can't get in the water at south beach I go there I got to get wet some where :lol:

Way to go Chuck!
Since you mention a 'low tone' I assume you were swinging the Excal?
Nudge to Craig nudge to Craig nudge to Craig. :lol: Glad for ya guy and jealous as h e double hockey sticks too! Keep up the good work. How did the Fins do today? I haven't seen a score.
Jim

chuckinmiami said:
Yes Rudy it is there is so much trash there that the guy in our club don't like going there and I only get to hunt on weekends so if I can't get in the water at south beach I go there I got to get wet some where :lol:

I thought I recognized the place. :grin:

South Beach huh? :shock: It's amazing what you can see there ..... not now
though, when it warms up again. :yes:

PS: Do you know a guy named Joe from Ft Lauderdale? He uses an Excal and posts in other forums with the handle "Fishnchips".

GaBeachsweeper said:
Way to go Chuck!
Nudge to Craig nudge to Craig nudge to Craig. :lol: Glad for ya guy and jealous as h e double hockey sticks too! Keep up the good work. How did the Fins do today? I haven't seen a score.
Jim
Not Good :(24-10 :( Yes the Excal is the one I been useing for the last 10 years it's found me a lot of gold ;) I
Love the Excal. picture is of the gold from this year HH...Chuckinmiami

Attachments

• DSC01043.JPG
    DSC01043.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 202
What a lovely Figaro necklace! Guess I won't be getting any gold for awhile. It was 17 degrees this morning, and a high today of 32, I believe. :(

Trudy in Fort Wayne, IN

Chuck;
What a haul! If I could hit the beaches whenever the spirit moved me I might be able to compete!! No way though living 3 1/2 hrs from the coast. That view puts me in mind of the route my best bud and I used to take to launch his boat in near Crandon Park/Sea-Aquarium back when I lived in Mia.
Keep Swingin!
Jim

GaBeachsweeper said:
Chuck;
What a haul! If I could hit the beaches whenever the spirit moved me I might be able to compete!! No way though living 3 1/2 hrs from the coast. That view puts me in mind of the route my best bud and I used to take to launch his boat in near Crandon Park/Sea-Aquarium back when I lived in Mia.
Keep Swingin!
Jim
Hey Jim you lived down here. there a lot of gold to be found here and yes that is by the sea Aquarium I have found alot of gold in that area but you have to fan or dig a lot of trash. like I said if you get down here let me know and we can do a few hunts. HH....Chuckinmiami

GaBeachsweeper said:
Way to go Chuck!
Jim

What are you nudging me for? Don't you know the old saying? Let sleeping dogs lay... ;)

Nice gold Chuck... even though we use different weapons of choice... Watch out for GA he likes to stir the pot with me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom