toes hate me - 3hrs. hunting gold in the lane - :)

Max-VaBeach-Va

Forum Supporter
Got to the lane a little late again today and I am glad I did. 1st I had some major honey do?s to do, next low tide tim called and said was inbound back in town and to run by and snag him up, he wanted to hit the lane today also.

Now wed, I ordered a new NRS farmer john grizzly wet suit, I tested it out yesterday and wore it again today, but I also bought a new set of wet shoes from NRS ? (ATB-Wetshoe)-------------seem nice for about 20mins. Then my toes told me I had made a great great error in judgment on size---------------NRS guy said by the same size as shoe. W R O N G, or wrong for me-------------they have been off my feet since 6:10 and it is now 9:30 and my left foot and all 5 toes still hate me.

SO, U WET SHOE GUYS----------------what is the correct method for sizing wet shoes.

Lot or targets again today---------------Syfta got all the loot --------------silver ring, e t c. Saw Wesbeach off in the distance and there was a couple hunting the top edge of the damp ------------------tim said they were visiting ting

Here is the spin for today ? I did find only by eyeball and scoop a killer shell bracelet, dug a target---------------bottle cap and when I looked into my scoop, there was this nice shell bracelet????????I believe my 1st.

OF11261.jpg

OF11262.jpg

OF11263.jpg

OF11264.jpg

OF11265.jpg

OF11266.jpg

OF11267.jpg

OF11268.jpg

OF11269.jpg

OF112610.jpg

OF1126NUT.jpg

Nice going! If Rusty doesn't want it...can I have it? :lol:

Just bought me a Pioneer 202 ( hope it is a good one ). Cant wait to get to the beach. You guys make it look so good. :yes:

Dray

Back
Top Bottom