Tricks & Treats

cliff490

Forum Supporter
Took a trip to the Capitol City

IMGP0354.jpg

It was a nice day 41 degrees when I got there

8 minuets later a wheat. then a strong shallow signal flipped a flap and knew it was near didn't have to remove any extra dirt poked around with a pin pointer and there it was on edge.

IMGP0352.jpg

A merc

next was ring and a Sterling bracelet would like to know what the numbers in front of sterling mean?

All in all very little trash was dug tricks on the left treats on the right

4 quarters 10 dimes 15 memorials 17 wheats 4 mercs 1 silver ring 1 silver bracelet

IMGP0356.jpg

Pictures got kind of mixed up:?:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN:yes:

Thanks
For looking
Cliff

Attachments

• IMGP0351.jpg
    IMGP0351.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 337
  • IMGP0353.jpg
    IMGP0353.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 325
  • IMGP0361.jpg
    IMGP0361.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 330
  • IMGP0360.jpg
    IMGP0360.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 325
  • IMGP0358.jpg
    IMGP0358.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 325
WOW, Congrats on all the good finds, Keep up the good work!

The numbers are part numbers, we order jewelry for out stores and they write the part number on the jewelry sometimes, it's just so that the people stuffing the orders don't get thigns mixed up sometimes. Most of the time it washes off or wears off, so that might be a fairly new drop or it might be permanent marker?

Congratulations on a great day of hunting. More treats than tricks. Much nicer looking at them, than the rain outside!!:yes:

Really nice finds Cliff. Say couldn't help notice the knarley grip on your digger. Motorcycle grip?

It's a cushioned bicycle grip, I had bought a pair of them to use on the levers on an old riding mower but they were too big. The original red grip wouldn't stay on any more. I forced this on the Lesche with hot water and dish soap. It's more comfortable digging now.

Maybe the Governor was watching you with his binoculars! :lol:
Nice finds.
A week earlier I parked my car near his mansion and went for a walk around his neighborhood. I found some old abandon homes and searched the area between the street and sidewalk, only found a bit of clad, But found a statue about 100' tall that was put up in 1918 dedicated to past war veterans. I will get a picture next time I go back

Wow, good job...any plans to revisit the site in the future?? ;) HH
NC
I plan to go back every weekend till the ground freezes up:D
here is what I found the week before.

IMGP0345.jpg

Back
Top Bottom