ENDED win a shaft contest ends

Steve

Forum Supporter
Competition cancelled. It was moved from 1 section to another without so much as a message to me. I had to search for the competition before I could find it again.
Not enough people playing to have enough winners.

Sorry... at least leaving a message and an explaination, not just moving or deleting it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 271
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 267
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 294
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 269
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 285
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 267
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 253
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 260
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 263
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 264
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 262
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 256
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
photo to geuss the weight SATURDAY

Closest over and under to the actual weight will win for Saturday. Open to all but only site supporters can win the actual shaft prize

Attachments

• saturday A.jpg
    saturday A.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 362
Wow, quite a mixture of metals and sizes there. Tough one!

Thanks for the contest, Steve! I can't wait for Saturday to arrive!

...Darnit, if I lived on the East Coast, it would be Saturday, already... :laughing:

Wow, quite a mixture of metals and sizes there. Tough one!

Thanks for the contest, Steve! I can't wait for Saturday to arrive!

...Darnit, if I lived on the East Coast, it would be Saturday, already... :laughing:

Feel free to start now. I'm not going to fickle. Just at 12oclock where I am the next photo for guessing goes up.
All rings in this photo are pd... if that helps

Steve, one small question. I ASSUME you want the guess in grams. Or do you want DTW or Oz? I have enough shafts thanks to you!!

Have fun and folks these are QUALITY. The shipping price is excellent and they are VERY sturdy and lightweight. I am going to love mine.

Grams... the newer shafts are very good.. most nylon bolts replaced with 304. new grips. New shaft lock.The Garrett/tesoro shaft has never been done before from what i know. It works on any stock shaft.
If there aren't enough people guessing the contest might be short lived. :(

Last edited:
4. Final winner is responsible for shipping chargers ($50-$55), unless you live on a little island in the middle of the Pacific..

LOL! :laughing: Hey now!

Well, I can't actually afford, but I'll play just for kicks and giggles. Pd though...I don't think I've ever even touched something made of that. This is going to be tough...

31.5grams

LOL! :laughing: Hey now!

Well, I can't actually afford, but I'll play just for kicks and giggles. Pd though...I don't think I've ever even touched something made of that. This is going to be tough...

31.5grams
I made a couple shafts for a guy that lived on a tiny islsnd... shipping was over $200

Back
Top Bottom