Metal Detecting Dreams...

motor20

I've been having alot lately. Heres todays dream...

I have been allowed to search an old colonial home with a really nice lawn. I was told to dig carefully because the house is going up for sale. So I start off by the front porch and quickly dig two pennies. Next thing I know I have dug this huge hole 4 feet across and 6 feet long and 2 feet deep in an effort to try and get under the porch!!!!!

Now here comes the realitor asking about the hole and I'm trying to fill it in but there is only about 1/10 of the dirt!!! Where did all the dirt go????

Then I wake up..

What does this mean???

Anyone have simular dreams or maybe something better?

I've been having alot lately. Heres todays dream...

I have been allowed to search an old colonial home with a really nice lawn. I was told to dig carefully because the house is going up for sale. So I start off by the front porch and quickly dig two pennies. Next thing I know I have dug this huge hole 4 feet across and 6 feet long and 2 feet deep in an effort to try and get under the porch!!!!!

Now here comes the realitor asking about the hole and I'm trying to fill it in but there is only about 1/10 of the dirt!!! Where did all the dirt go????

Then I wake up..

What does this mean???

Anyone have simular dreams or maybe something better?

You ate spicy food for dinner that night? :lol:

Digging
To dream of digging, denotes that you will never be in want, but life will be an uphill affair.

To dig a hole and find any glittering substance, denotes a favorable turn in fortune; but to dig and open up a vast area of hollow mist, you will be harrassed with real misfortunes and be filled with gloomy forebodings. Water filling the hole that you dig, denotes that in spite of your most strenuous efforts things will not bend to your will.

Off hand, I don't recall having any dreams about metal detecting. However, I have too many dreams about this forum. The last dream involved a spambot that posted 50 spam posts all at once. :shock:

Maybe I spend too much time on the forum and not enough time metal detecting? :roll:

I haven't had any dreams about metal detecting, but I sure have been having dreams about work, :shock: :lol:

Yes, I've had dreams where I find an amazing find. Jeez, what's my life coming to when detecting dreams replace Armand Assante dreams. :roll:

A tall naked Blond bikini model will crawl into your bed tonight and tell you she is too tired!!! Ice

Back
Top Bottom