An 11 SoCal Silver Coin Hunt Including A Nice Big One

Omg! Jam she is beutiful!!!! They are all beutiful!!

Congrats on the big Half !!!.. amaizing find . Great year!
, Dew

Hey there Jamflicker, I'm about to post here @ Val's finds up here in our neck of the woods. Stay tuned.

Super digging Jason. Congrats on a really fine hunt, the Big Barber really sets the middle of your display. Not a lot of hunters reach the 150 mark and that alone speaks of the efforts and dedication. Trapper

Just awesome man!!!

Barber alone kills it..

Surprised Tom didn't mention east coast something or other.. Lol

<°)))>{
Thanks Buddy!

Omg! Jam she is beutiful!!!! They are all beutiful!!

Congrats on the big Half !!!.. amaizing find . Great year!
, Dew
Thanks Dew!

Hey there Jamflicker, I'm about to post here @ Val's finds up here in our neck of the woods. Stay tuned.
Just saw it, wow!
Outstanding finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!
Wow ... 11 Silver in one day - that's outstanding - well done Jason !
Thanks bud!

Some beauties Jason, big congrats!!!! Hey, if you're done with baseball for a couple months, I might get a hold of you for a get together...... ;)

Nice going Jason!

Hey, are you getting much smoke from the fires where you are, or are the winds blowing the smoke away from you?

Great pics Jamflicker! Beautiful group of silvers ya got there! great clean-up job! I hunted one of those old LA parks a few years back using my Sov GT, I did horrible, the trash was overwhelming!

Nice hunt Jason. You definitely had a good day.

Greg
Thanks Greg!
Nice going Jason!

Hey, are you getting much smoke from the fires where you are, or are the winds blowing the smoke away from you?
Thanks Rudy! No smoke by me luckily.
Man, you killed it! Awesome hunt. Love the marble too
Thanks bud!
Great pics Jamflicker! Beautiful group of silvers ya got there! great clean-up job! I hunted one of those old LA parks a few years back using my Sov GT, I did horrible, the trash was overwhelming!

Thanks! Yeah, most of the LA park are really trashy. My etrac does a good job separating all the trash.

Back
Top Bottom