Hello again!

FerrisBueller

I had joined about a month before the site was hacked, so never really got to know most of you before the extended break. Now that fishing/boating season is almost over, I've broken the F4 out of its "too darned hot/bug infested/weed filled to hunt" retirement.

Hit the community park in Speed, IN (just north of Louisville, KY) on Saturday.... amazingly, it was largely empty. Found a ton of trash (still learning to read what the F4 is telling me), and only 27 cents in clad, NONE of which came from the tot lot, so I suspect it's hunted hard and often by someone, didn't get a single good target in all the pea gravel around the swings, slides, etc. Most of my finds (dime, nickel and 12 pennies) came in 3-6 inches of dirt around the old trees.

Anywho, thought I'd say hey again, and hope to be around longer this time!

And for everyone who was hit by Ike or what was left of Ike in the Midwest, take care and stay safe. (we lost power for a full day, several shingles off of my roof, and 2 rain gutters, still have no running water....who says we don't get hurricanes in Indiana!)

HH

Ferris

Once again, welcome to the forum!

Try scanning the grass around the tot-lot. Find a basket ball court and scan the grass around the edge of it. Take your time, have fun. It will take a while to get the hang of it.

Back
Top Bottom