Year totals in, I beat OBN!

Kapi

Forum Supporter
Unfortunately it's for the year 2019 and only because he couldn't go today!

Starting out the year right with some gold on board Jan 1!

Kapi 1 - OBN - 0 :laughing:

May 2019 bring each of you more treasure, better health and less stress.

Attachments

• Jan 1 19 Gold Ring.jpg
    Jan 1 19 Gold Ring.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 778
  • 2019.jpg
    2019.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 822
:dingding: Damn girl, you don't mess around! Congrats on getting on the board on day 1 of 2019! OBN has some serious catching up to do now that the challenge is on! :lol:

"Oh there they go! There they go! Eretime I start talkin bout Joe Louis, somebody pull Rocky Marciano out they @ss!"

I'm telling you..finding a Warm water gold fresh drop off a balmy beach in a bikini aint the same as pulling Polar bear gold in a dry suit!...Ask Felix! That guy hunts year round barefoot wearing nothing but a smile and plumsmugglers and he aint bragging! Rightfully so...

Plus you are like what? 30 yrs old, and Old Beechnut is what? 150? So it aint even apples to oranges!..Old Beechnut has pennies in his pocket older than you!.:laughing:

"Oh there they go! There they go! Eretime I start talkin bout Joe Louis, somebody pull Rocky Marciano out they @ss!"

I'm telling you..finding a Warm water gold fresh drop off a balmy beach in a bikini aint the same as pulling Polar bear gold in a dry suit!...Ask Felix! That guy hunts year round barefoot wearing nothing but a smile and plumsmugglers and he aint bragging! Rightfully so...

Plus you are like what? 30 yrs old, and Old Beechnut is what? 150? So it aint even apples to oranges!..Old Beechnut has pennies in his pocket older than you!.:laughing:
Dude what the hell is a "plumsmuggler"? :rofl:

I normally hunt in a black Speedo as I find the pink ones aren't as manly. ;) :lol:

I'M loading the grandkids up right now, have them home by 4 am, then I'm driving right back and get in the water by 12pm....Your killing me "K"..l:grin:

Great save Girl. Good to see you posting also...

Thanks Mudd, After two weeks with the grandsons (3x) I feel like 150...but loving every minute of it.

Unfortunately it's for the year 2019 and only because he couldn't go today!

Starting out the year right with some gold on board Jan 1!

Kapi 1 - OBN - 0 :laughing:

May 2019 bring each of you more treasure, better health and less stress.

I see what you did there. :) :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom