November CRH (2 Boxes of Pennies)

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
This hunt is from the end of November, so it's a little belated again. :D We have been really busy this time of year. :lotsasnow::snowtruck: I went through 2 boxes of pennies. Here are my results: :D

Pennies (Box 1):
  • 1946-S
  • 1951-D
  • 7 Canadian

Pennies (Box 2):
  • 1941-D
  • 1944-S
  • 1946-D
  • 1951-D
  • 1952-D
  • 1953-D
  • 1955-D
  • 1956-D
  • 1958-D
  • 12 Canadian

Thanks for looking, happy hunting, and God Bless! :D

15460408735041.jpg
15460408733150.jpg

Last edited:
Wolf-Dog, congratulations on your November finds! :thumbsup: I look forward to taking you & Princess Metal detecting, along with myself when our frozen tundra thaws out enough to allow a shovel to dig up our treasures. But living in MN my whole life, that could end up being in June. :lol:

Wolf-Dog, congratulations on your November finds! :thumbsup: I look forward to taking you & Princess Metal detecting, along with myself when our frozen tundra thaws out enough to allow a shovel to dig up our treasures. But living in MN my whole life, that could end up being in June. :lol:
Thanks, Dad! :D I'm looking forward to summer as well. :mder:

Nice CRH! That 51-D in box two looks uncirculated, Congrats on some nice keepers!
Thanks, Ron! :D Yes, the 51-D has a lot of its mint luster still. :yes:

Congrats on some great finds! I love that you, your sister, and your dad are having fun with a great hobby.... and that you all have your signature subtly sharing your faith! Keep up the good work!

Congrats on some great finds! I love that you, your sister, and your dad are having fun with a great hobby.... and that you all have your signature subtly sharing your faith! Keep up the good work!

Thank you, jkbemdavis! :D Yes, we are enjoying this hobby a lot. :mder: I'm very glad that you like the Bible verses in our signatures. :yes:

Sweet coin roll hunt, Wolfie! :woot: I'm seriously thinking about getting a box one of these days. :D

Back
Top Bottom