Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Quality Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > How to Use Your Metal Detector

Old 10-24-2017, 04:56 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by Silverfishin View post
You going to laundry that money
All washed and tumbled dried on low heat and turned into the bank months ago.I got a new batch that I am slowly turning stained to shiny clean coins through vending machines at work.I'm almost there for a new Ace 250 machine.Thank the good Lord that I am not wanting a Equinox.

Name:  DSC03539.JPG
Views: 70
Size:  138.8 KB

Old 10-24-2017, 05:26 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by bibelot View post
.....There is a pull tab that falls in 12.22 range that is sure to drain my battery if I don't build a new pattern to discriminate them out.
Something to keep in mind... a CO-22 is a very nice sized gold ring. It's also the reading for a $2.5 gold coin.

Old 10-25-2017, 12:30 PM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by bibelot View post
All washed and tumbled dried on low heat and turned into the bank months ago.I got a new batch that I am slowly turning stained to shiny clean coins through vending machines at work.I'm almost there for a new Ace 250 machine.Thank the good Lord that I am not wanting a Equinox.

Attachment 398010
Wow! Those babies really cleaned up well! Nice work!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
405-206-9010
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Authorized

Minelab partner of the year 2012, Customer service awards '12 and '13.