• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Finally got back out!

flyin-lowe

Elite Member
Last winter we moved into a new house and most of you know what that is like. Then starting this spring I began building a 30x40 pole barn and was also coaching 2 different baseball teams at the same time. Well baseball is over and the barn is all done (except some interior stuff) so I got up this morning just to go over to the ball diamond were my kids play. I went there last year and dig over $20.00 in clad in about 4 hours. I just went out for an hour this morning and hit the parking area. I dug a dollar or two in clad, it felt good just to get out a swing. My kids are dieing to get out and detect so I didn't hit the main area today, I am leaving that for the kids to dig some clad.

Glad you got in a little swing time, and good on you for leaving sweet spots for the kids. I get more good out of watching them dig up coins than I get from digging myself.

Glad you got in a little swing time, and good on you for leaving sweet spots for the kids. I get more good out of watching them dig up coins than I get from digging myself.

No doubt. Last year I hit this same area,it is a small "park" that has 3 baseball fields. I could tell it had never been hit before. I pulled almost $20.00 in clad in abount 4 hours. The park was built in the early 70's so I wasn't expecting any silver (unless I got lucky) but you never know. I only really hit the area behind the fence of one field were many people park and sit. Yesterday I just hit the parking area and did OK. Hopeing Tuesday I can take the kids over there and let them do some digging.

Back
Top Bottom