New show Dig Wars, premiers this Wednesday June 12th at 9pm central time on the Travel Channel

chicagoron

Just a reminder, plus some info and pictures of the upcoming shows.

Dig Wars! Travel Channel's new detecting show.
Premieres June 12th at 9PM Central time, on the Travel Channel!

The hunters:
Mike Scott, Larry Cissna, Abby Silva, Josh Silva, Ron Guinazzo, Mark Slinkman.

We all felt we needed a real detecting show, that shows what we do and why! Real hunters having to hold their own against real hunters. Not for profit, but for love of history, thrill of the find and the comradery and healthy competition that comes when you and your friends find a potentially historic site. Who will find the oldest coin, or the best relic. We have all been there. This show is not what you have seen before.

If you happen to be in the Chicago Area, there is a premier party. 7-10 pm Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/183016588522436/

First episode: Fort St. Philip 9Pm central time
The 3 teams of relic hunters explore Louisiana’s Fort Saint Philip – an abandoned military outpost that has been closed to visitors since Hurricane Katrina. Did the storm uncover lost artifacts?

Link to still photos from episode 1
http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-sho...annel/photos/dig-wars-fort-st-philip-pictures

Episode 2: Eastover Plantation 9:30 Central time
Dig Wars’ teams head to southeastern Virginia to search the Eastover Plantation for relics that could predate the United States.

Link to still photos from episode 2
http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-sho.../photos/dig-wars-eastover-plantation-pictures

Please tune in and check it out!
Chicago Ron Guinazzo

Sounds like fun. I'll be tuning in (as opposed to tuning out). Good luck to you!

Thanks for the reminder Ron, the DVR is set. It will be good to see Larry's mug again. :lol: When it comes to relics he is one of the best along with the rest of the cast. Should be a GREAT series. Sure beats Rick Savage's American Diggers :lol:

Will it be available on On-demand? Any other day I would be watching it but......my Bruins are in the Stanley Cup, which starts Wednesday. Good luck with the new show.

Is this show going to be different than the other shows and show all the trash being dug and also talk about how many hours are spent afield trying to find a few good targets? Also proper recovery techniques? Is this show going to keep emphasizing value of finds or be truthful about not getting rich in our hobby?

Will it be available on On-demand? Any other day I would be watching it but......my Bruins are in the Stanley Cup, which starts Wednesday. Good luck with the new show.

I'm in the same boat except we all know the Blackhawks will have Tukka sobbing in the fetal position by Game 2. The DVR has been set for a while so I won't miss it. If the women of the house nuke it to make room for some idiotic cupcake or wedding dress show, there will be hell to pay.

Good luck with the show!

cant root for the redwings...so GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!! Scott..you made any bets on the cup series yet?

I'm in the same boat except we all know the Blackhawks will have Tukka sobbing in the fetal position by Game 2. The DVR has been set for a while so I won't miss it. If the women of the house nuke it to make room for some idiotic cupcake or wedding dress show, there will be hell to pay.

Good luck with the show!

I don't want to clog up Ron's thread to discuss the beating that the Bruins are going to put on the Blackhawks so I'm going to start a thread in the Family Friendly forum. Please join me there for a little friendly trash talk, LOL. Go Bruins and go Ron's new show.:D

Back
Top Bottom