1st beach hunt since April...

Congrats on a great hunt !

Thanks Soil

nice finds craig glad you got out when your feeling up to go out again give me a call :D

Thanks Mark... guess you didn't hear my message..

Glad you got out doing what you love to do. Nice finds under adverse conditions.

Thanks Frank... actually I am waiting to hunt a 1820 mill and homestead... :D

Congrats on the finds! :woot: Love that SLQ. I can't quite make out what the 1947 coin is... :?:

Its a Australian penny .... big wave must have carried it here ;)

Nice older finds there, great spot! Sorry to hear you are still dealing with menieres...

Thanks Zee... I have been dealing with it since my 20's but it can and does go into remission but it came back... I think I wanted to believe it was something else until the spinning started up again and then I knew... nothing like walking and all of a sudden with no warning your world starts spinning.. all you can do is drop and wait it out. The antivert controls that part of the menieres mostly.

Good to see you hunting the water and posting here again. Nice silver streak there.

R5

Thanks Raider.. no water hunting yet.. just looking at the moving water makes my balance go off.. I'll be sticking to the slopes for the most part...

Nice hunt Craig, congrats on the big silva! :thumbsup:

Thanks Slim.. to me its just medium silver :D

Really happy for you Craig that things have progress well enough for you to get back into the water. I know you missed it a lot. Congrats on the Silvers and all the rest. I'd love to find a dated "17" Stander. Trapper

Actually Trap I'm almost ready to start hunting a new permission 1820 mill and home site... I'll go back to other one to hunt the sides and stonewalls when the vegetation dies.. and thanks :)

Pretty decent haul! I'd put up with some less than good conditions for a beach hunt like that.

Thanks Foragist... I started out at the different area of same beach and saw conditions sucked so I went to a out of the way spot I felt no one would hunt.. I only hunted a small area of it so I might go back..

Very cool SLQ !!

Thanks Jim...

Nice finds.
Thanks for sharing,

You’ll get the gold next time around.

Thanks TN but I am not worried about finding gold.. have found plenty over the years... I hope you go back to reporting about detectors and give up playing a weatherman :lol:

No Changes

Down here Craig, but i am glad it didn't come in here, get ready for Florence after shock rain, coming your way mid week, good time to land hunt, just ware your wader's , glad to see you out and about , Earl

Back
Top Bottom