An 11 SoCal Silver Coin Hunt Including A Nice Big One

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
I Finally got around to cleaning the finds from an awesome hunt last Sunday finding 11 silver coins including a 1908s Barber half. The finds were found between two different Los Angeles parks. This was the second Barber half that I have found and still hard for me to believe I had an 11 Silver day between these two parks. It was one of those days where I just felt locked in on the deep whispers. I also found a cool GM Motorama token from 1954 and 22 wheat pennies.

Thanks for looking and hope you’re all having a great weekend.
Jason

Attachments

• 9AF4472C-A853-442A-BB41-010AB24B30F7.jpg
    9AF4472C-A853-442A-BB41-010AB24B30F7.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 530
  • 6E739ECD-9DF3-4016-9C62-2D924EF5F93D.jpg
    6E739ECD-9DF3-4016-9C62-2D924EF5F93D.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 492
  • 9A53D4B7-257F-41C7-8E2B-02E65EA2F9B4.jpg
    9A53D4B7-257F-41C7-8E2B-02E65EA2F9B4.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 482
Congrats. Still looking for my first Barber half. Only found one Barber quarter. All the Barbers must have went west. :?:

Instead of finding less and less you’re finding more and more! What the hell is going on out there??:lol:
I spy...a marble!
You’ve known it for awhile and I’m finding out as I go...the silver ain’t nowhere NEAR gone. It may be hiding and deep,but nowhere NEAR gone. I know what you mean by just being tuned in,everything is clicking...it seems you can’t miss....and you didn’t. Really good work Jam...:grin:

Outstanding hunt Jason, congrats on the 11 silvers, especially that big Barber... the Motorama token, wheats, marble and the rest...and congrats on getting to 150 silvers as well!

Amazing hunt Jam. I can't believe how much silver you pull from public spots. Congrats on the Barber Half and the rest of the great finds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome Jason !!!!

That's what I love about the older L.A. parks... you can't predict what they are gonna give you.

This is my first full year detecting and I am quite satisfied with what I got thus far.

You've had a super year you old pro !!

WOW Jam, VERY NICE congratulations. These kind of hunts will spoil you !!!!!

Woot! Super work there Jam! I guess there’s one good thing about LA after all, old parks!
Thanks buddy and yes lots of old parks.
Killer finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks CW!
Congrats. Still looking for my first Barber half. Only found one Barber quarter. All the Barbers must have went west. :?:
Thanks! It seems like barbers can be found out here if looking at the right spots. I have found a bunch of barber dimes and 6-7 barber quarters.
Wow!
Lot of silver
Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!
Congrats!
Thanks bud!
Wow amazing day Jason!!! Big congrats!!!
Thanks Jeff!
Awesome tallies , from well-worked parks.
Thanks Tom! Yes, the two parks these finds were found at are definitely well worked.
Super hunt! One to tell your grandkids!
Thanks!
Instead of finding less and less you’re finding more and more! What the hell is going on out there??:lol:
I spy...a marble!
You’ve known it for awhile and I’m finding out as I go...the silver ain’t nowhere NEAR gone. It may be hiding and deep,but nowhere NEAR gone. I know what you mean by just being tuned in,everything is clicking...it seems you can’t miss....and you didn’t. Really good work Jam...:grin:
Thanks Kevin! Exactly right, silver is not nearly gone just harder to find and takes a lot of work and dedication to dig it. When I first started there were some spots where they came easy but not anymore.
Outstanding hunt Jason, congrats on the 11 silvers, especially that big Barber... the Motorama token, wheats, marble and the rest...and congrats on getting to 150 silvers as well!
Thanks Bruce!
WOW! I guess you were locked in on the signals like Gugliemo Marconi! Outstandingly Transcendentant Haul!!
Thanks buddy!
Amazing hunt Jam. I can't believe how much silver you pull from public spots. Congrats on the Barber Half and the rest of the great finds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks bud! Luckily I live in a spot where there is no shortage of public spots even though most have been hunted hard over the year.
Super hunt !!!!! The half alone is great but add all the other silvers to it?? FANTASTIC !!!!

Awesome Jason !!!!

That's what I love about the older L.A. parks... you can't predict what they are gonna give you.

This is my first full year detecting and I am quite satisfied with what I got thus far.

You've had a super year you old pro !!
Thanks Kurt! You are having a great year and proving even someone just getting into this hobby can find silver if you are dedicated.
WOW Jam, VERY NICE congratulations. These kind of hunts will spoil you !!!!!

Thanks Jerr!

Just awesome man!!!

Barber alone kills it..

Surprised Tom didn't mention east coast something or other.. Lol

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom