St. Augustine???

scoundrel

six feet under(water)
Anybody know the condition of the beaches? I've got an urge to hit the road, but I don't want to go up if the beaches suck. I tried to p.m. Kapi, but she is mia. My truck is loaded and ready to go.

Lots of sanded in areas, but a couple of spots open one day and terrible the next. Most of the cuts are leveling out.

Anybody know the condition of the beaches? I've got an urge to hit the road, but I don't want to go up if the beaches suck. I tried to p.m. Kapi, but she is mia. My truck is loaded and ready to go.

Horribly sanded in at most spots but the beaches south of the pier are producing some targets here and there. We've have a couple weeks now of onshore winds which is piling the sand on to make the beaches look pregnant but it's not so bad to the south. Oh I didn't get a PM from you. :( When you come make sure you hit Ned's Southern Kitchen for some vittles on US 1. Let me know when you're here maybe I can get Larry to come by and we can all go out to eat.

The beaches here have been so bad that I've only actually taken the detector out of the jeep to try a spot or two twice in the last 10 days :(

Horribly sanded in at most spots but the beaches south of the pier are producing some targets here and there. We've have a couple weeks now of onshore winds which is piling the sand on to make the beaches look pregnant but it's not so bad to the south. Oh I didn't get a PM from you. :( When you come make sure you hit Ned's Southern Kitchen for some vittles on US 1. Let me know when you're here maybe I can get Larry to come by and we can all go out to eat.

The beaches here have been so bad that I've only actually taken the detector out of the jeep to try a spot or two twice in the last 10 days :(

Thanks. Decided to wait for a better day. I will definitely take you up on that breakfast though when I do come. I'll bring some shipwreck coins and do a little show and tell.

That's two more trips than me in the past month :(

Haven't seen much here in my side of the state - I'm heading East this weekend looking for a cut. We're sanded in fierce and the dry stuff is hunted so often that there isn't any pull tabs or garbage. Better luck after a winter storm or in the Spring........

I wish it wasn't so bad since I'd also invite you here - not very often one gets to meet a "real life" pirate.......

Back
Top Bottom