A Big Barber Surprise And My First Ever CC Silver Highlight My Few Hunts This Week :)

Holy Fraholy!!!! I would be wizzing all over myself! That is a FANTASTIC DIG!! The 'CC' looks interesting, almost like it is an error in minting the way the C's are not perfectly aligned....

Great finds, congrats! Your title should be "when patience pays off". How many times do you grid the same spot before youre done with it, and how large of an area do you set up to grid in a large park like that?

Great finds, congrats! Your title should be "when patience pays off". How many times do you grid the same spot before youre done with it, and how large of an area do you set up to grid in a large park like that?
Thanks, this park had different sections back in the day, a meadow, tree groves, sports areas, fishing areas, swimming areas, etc. I go section by section and just do an up and down pattern. I try to dig every signal, but as most will tell you, especially in my area, the trash can be a bit overwhelming at times, but I do try my best. :)

Congrats on your first CC Seated, the dime slam, big Barber and the rest...excellent week of digging and you gotta be at 250+ silvers for the season. Nice!

Congrats on your first CC Seated, the dime slam, big Barber and the rest...excellent week of digging and you gotta be at 250+ silvers for the season. Nice!
I believe in his latest thread, he said he went over the 500 fty mark :wow: :shock: which must mean you've dug around 2,000 wheat pennies or so? Epic year!

Great post. Luv the pix of the in-situ coins, still in the clod :mder:

thanx for taking us along for the hunt !

Back
Top Bottom