• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

2005 silver coin finds

SteveMN

Forum Supporter
I just wanted to repost my silver finds starting in July and ending in late  November.  Most were found during approximately 30 two hour hunts on three main sites.

Attachments

• dscf0005_130.jpg
    dscf0005_130.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 854
  • 911_178.jpg
    911_178.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 820
SteveMN said:
I just wanted to repost my silver finds starting in July and ending in late November. Most were found during approximately 30 two hour hunts on three main sites.

That half is beautiful!!

Great half man! I don't see too many 1945's, mostly 1942 because 47 million of them were minted that year. Love the coins. I hope this year is even better to you.

Very nice! The WLH's are very beautiful coins. I simply love the design. Great job on the silver, Steve!

Angel

Good one, Steve!!!
Now my keyboard's all shorted out from th' drool! :mad:

Absolutely awesome finds. Good job.
Joe, they make flexable keyboard covers. I finally bought one after the fifth shorted keyboard. :lol:

Thank you everyone for the kind words and encouragement. I just can't wait to get out there and find some more. I feel the research I have been doing will really pay off when the time comes. Good luck to everyone this coming year.

A beautiful collection of Silver Steve.

Is that a Lizzy sixpence I see there, Canadian I imagine ?

SteveMN said:
Alan, I'm not sure what a sixpence is .
I'll see if I can find one ;)

We used to have 20 shillings to the pound, and 12 pence to the shilling.

P.S.

I can only find a well worn Victorian silver sixpence (around 1890)
The size would have been the same as the last ones issued, before decimalization, about 3/4".

Then there was a shilling piece, which was a little bigger

Great finds! I love the Barber Half. I want one of those this year! I already found my Walker, so I hope to find something different! Keith.

Back
Top Bottom