• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Update on Those Louis Vuitton Sunglasses

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Since some of you had asked when I originally posted them in March...
Well after the wife held them for about 2 months deciding if she was going to do something with them for herself, she finally decided she wasn’t and gave them back to me about 2 weeks ago. I put them on sale and they sold this week! :gettinmoney: You gotta love designer items!!! :yes:

Attachments

• LV2.jpg
    LV2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 506
  • LV Sale.jpg
    LV Sale.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 452
Wow! That is a great sale! Hope she don't come back on you and want her cut..:shock:

Congrats on the sale felix! I have yet to find a high end pair of specs at the beach, I have found several Ray-Ban fakes which I like to call Roy-bans..

Thats nice.

I have a pair of Versace glasses that my daughter eyeball found that are just collected dust - i should do the same thing.

Since some of you had asked when I originally posted them in March...
Well after the wife held them for about 2 months deciding if she was going to do something with them for herself, she finally decided she wasn’t and gave them back to me about 2 weeks ago. I put them on sale and they sold this week! :gettinmoney: You gotta love designer items!!! :yes:

:holycow: :jawdrop: I gotta move to south Florida.
Only designer I see around here is "C. Hina"

Wow I would never had thought of selling just the frames. that is impressive. Ray
Wifey had considered taking them to get her prescription bifocals placed in them but then decided against it. :smart:

...Wow I would never had thought of selling just the frames....

Just sold some Porsche Carerra frames on eBay. Lots of finds going there.

Back
Top Bottom