Southern Maryland/VA kind of new

motomandan

I live in Southern MD St Mary's County Used to have a 1266x years ago. I just bought an AT Pro. Looking for someone to hunt with. I don't mind traveling. I am off Friday ,Saturday, Sunday. I am working on permission for some sights in Southern MD. Interested in all of it but very interested in relics.

Last edited:
Hey Moto,

I hit you back on another post I think. I'm new to forums as well. I live in Chesapeake Beach if you want to get together and learn the sport.

JBizz

I am definitely interested. I found this site while doing a generic search for group hunts / hunting buddies. I am a newbie (first year). I recently upgraded from an off-the-shelf unit to a Teknetics Omega 8000. I am VERY interested in getting out and hunting with somebody. I live in the Woodbridge, VA area, and don't mind driving. Best days are Saturday / Sunday.

Anybody who is from the DMV and would like to take me along on a hunt, please let me know. I'll buy lunch.

Please PM me.

Hey Moto,

I hit you back on another post I think. I'm new to forums as well. I live in Chesapeake Beach if you want to get together and learn the sport.

JBizz
I didn't see the other response. When do you want to get together? I am out of town this coming weekend. I am off Fri, Sat, Sun normally

Twimc,

I live in Southern MD St Mary's County Used to have a 1266x years ago. I just bought an AT Pro. Looking for someone to hunt with. I don't mind traveling. I am off Friday ,Saturday, Sunday. I am working on permission for some sights in Southern MD. Interested in all of it but very interested in relics.

I am definitely interested. I found this site while doing a generic search for group hunts / hunting buddies. I am a newbie (first year). I recently upgraded from an off-the-shelf unit to a Teknetics Omega 8000. I am VERY interested in getting out and hunting with somebody. I live in the Woodbridge, VA area, and don't mind driving. Best days are Saturday / Sunday.

Anybody who is from the DMV and would like to take me along on a hunt, please let me know. I'll buy lunch.

Please PM me.

From NC, just moved up here to Cape St Claire, Annapolis, MD last September. Was a newb back in 08 or 09 with a BH Elite 2200, but two deployments and military moves later it bought the farm. So Im still a newb, and getting a Tesoro Cibola Friday, hoping to take it out this weekend. Also VERY eager to MD with someone with any experience, really lol. Mainly interested in relics, but actually just like the thrill of a beep and digging up history :digginahole:. Anyone near me give a shout out...

From NC, just moved up here to Cape St Claire, Annapolis, MD last September. Was a newb back in 08 or 09 with a BH Elite 2200, but two deployments and military moves later it bought the farm. So Im still a newb, and getting a Tesoro Cibola Friday, hoping to take it out this weekend. Also VERY eager to MD with someone with any experience, really lol. Mainly interested in relics, but actually just like the thrill of a beep and digging up history :digginahole:. Anyone near me give a shout out...

I look forward to digging with you. I grew up right down the street from you in Arnold.

Back
Top Bottom