Now THAT was a big coin drop!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Yesterday at noon, The King was going to His bank to withdraw some of His Royal Funds.....and when He arrived, an armored truck was at the bank entrance. A single young guard was rolling a 2 wheeled hand cart with boxes of coins up to the door. As The King started towards the entrance to the bank, the guard began to try and open the door, and decided to set the cart down, but instead of being on a flat, it was on a slope and as he did, about 30 of the boxes came crashing off the cart and dropped right in front of The King! Imagine His Highness's surprize! :gimmy::gimmy::gimmy::haha::lol3:

At that time the Bank President showed up to hold the door and KT slipped inside. While the guard was restacking the boxes, KT spoke to the President, saying....NOW that is a coin drop! and we both laughed!

When KT entered the bank, His favorite teller spoke to Him, saying...Now wouldn't you love to find that with your metal detector! KT said, If they had been loose, I would have run back to my truck to get the detector! :lol::lol::lol:

After making my transaction, KT overheard the Bank Pres. asking the guard, Now just WHO in blue blazes ordered all those boxes of pennies!

KT did notice some of the boxes of coins that dropped were also quarters and dimes! :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom