Headphones Contest Winner is akarobo99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
Guess the (in dollar and cents) amount in the jar, and I'll ship you a set of the headphones I build.

1st to guess the correct amount wins automatically, if exact amount isn't guessed, the closest guess (1st to post in event of a duplicate guess) gets 'em. One guess per member. I won't answer any questions (like what size is the jar), and PMing me about it gets you a night in the box :lol:

Hint (though not much)= There are no quarters, pennies, it's nickles, and dimes only.
EDIT- THERE ARE PENNIES, NICKLES, AND DIMES ONLY, NO QUARTERS. PLEASE SEE MY POST TOWARDS THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 2.
Sorry for the mistake.

Also, since I didn't see any Rules against it, Admins and Mods are welcome to join in. If it is forbidden, and I'd missed it, let me know and I'll edit it out (or you can).

I'll build you a set to your specs:

Right-hand or Left Hand (so the input cord enters towards the rear of the ear cup).

Single or dual volume control(s)

Volume control(s) on side(s) or bottom of ear cup(s).

Stereo, mono, or switchable.

Contest will end at Midnight (my time) Saturday February 4th (a week from today). If you're on my ignore list....sorry about your luck. :p

And yes, I'll pay shipping too. EDITED TO ADD TO US ONLY. If someone wants to pay shipping to "wherever" in the event they're a winner, that's their call, if not they go to 2nd place.

IM004219.jpg

A pair of phones for an idea of what they look like:

IM004214.jpg

Hi, I'm a newbie here from Steeler Country!! Taking a shot at the jar I would say...$52.25
Thanks for the contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom