• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

looking for hunting buddy

bktruck

anyone in south florida wanna go hunting. just got a new metal detector and need someone to show me the ropes.

Mr. Norman Bateman

Hey guy:

I live in Cape Coral, and while I do MD, I've been out of it for some time now.
I just purchased a Garrett 400 and I am looking to get some time under my limbs. I have hunted south Texas but, I live here in south Florida now. I use to hunt the battlefields in south Texas. I did hunt Palo Alto and Resaca de la Palma from the Mexican war period. I even wrote book about Resaca de la Palma battlefield. I live here in Cape Coral now and I would like to hunt somewhere in Florida.

Norman Bateman
239-573-1727
Cape Coral, Florida

Hey guy:

I live in Cape Coral, and while I do MD, I've been out of it for some time now.
I just purchased a Garrett 400 and I am looking to get some time under my limbs. I have hunted south Texas but, I live here in south Florida now. I use to hunt the battlefields in south Texas. I did hunt Palo Alto and Resaca de la Palma from the Mexican war period. I even wrote book about Resaca de la Palma battlefield. I live here in Cape Coral now and I would like to hunt somewhere in Florida.

Norman Bateman
239-573-1727
Cape Coral, Florida

Not sure if you know this or not, but this guy hasn't been on the forum since he posted this . About 4 years ago. Hope you're able to find a hunting partner. Good luck.

I recently moved to Boca Raton, FL. We are a pretty good clip apart, but I wouldn't mind joining up for a hunt. I know very little about beach hunting. In the next couple weeks, a friend and I are going to St. Lucie to see if we can find anything churned up by Irma.

John
443-771-3239

Back
Top Bottom