13 gram Gold from Daytona Beach

OBN

OldCherryPicker
Forum Supporter
This one is for you Kapidr...

OBN
I am now thinking of posting I'm from Florida and hunt St. Augustine beach and use a Blue Viper still on your beach..

Kapidr
Nooooooooo! Tell them Daytona!

Quick 4 hour hunt on Daytona Beach with MikeG ,,,

Attachments

• OBN0436.jpg
    OBN0436.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,027
  • OBN0432.jpg
    OBN0432.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 865
  • OBN0433.jpg
    OBN0433.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 980
  • OBN0436 (2).jpg
    OBN0436 (2).jpg
    42 KB · Views: 858
  • OBN0434.jpg
    OBN0434.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 857
Damn it, you've become a MONSTER!!!

Awesome catch there man!

Send some this way lol...

<*)))>{

Thank You...I really have Gold Fever Bad, Honey Dew day Thursday..I think I am going to call in sick on her...and go hunting...:D

Thank You...I really have Gold Fever Bad, Honey Dew day Thursday..I think I am going to call in sick on her...and go hunting...:D

If you call in sick on Honey Dew thurs.. You could end up with Dog House Friday... I would be ok, my dog house has a beer fridge..:lol:

Good luck!!

<*)))>{

Man I love the old stuff you are getting Joe. NICE silver class ring. You are going to have to show it all at the end of the year.

That water isn't the right color for a FL beach :lol: Nice hunt Joe... just give her some dark chocolate and she will forgive you ;)

Sheesh when will it ever end you are killing it! Love the class ring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think you covered gas? Make sure you pay to park.They check it seems like every 5 minutes. You see a little gas saving White car, it's THE METER MAN!:lol:
Way to go! My best was some gold foil on a beer cap this week:laughing:

Simply amazing ..... do you walk on water too. :grin: :congras:

Joe, go down and get a Lotto ticket while you're still hot. The way things are going for you, you can't lose. ;)

Another ? Really?

This has to be some kind of record. That Sterling class ring is awesome. Never seen one like that before.

:dingding: Congrats! Nice monster there!

That water isn't the right color for a FL beach :lol: Nice hunt Joe...
Our used toilet water looks better than that down here!

Is he a water hunter? See there's gold in Daytona! Well there's gold here too it's just under 10 feet of sand right now :)

You were so close to us. Should've come up here and shown us how it's done! Beautiful!

Really it was up North here in the Chesapeake Bay, I posted it as Daytona to draw the hunters up north away from you guys...

Back
Top Bottom