Made the front page!

Kapi

Forum Supporter
Haha - I woke up today to a friend telling me on Facebook that I made the front page of the newspaper.

What I found interesting is they are calling our beach 'flat'... It's not even close to flat in my opinion. We sure look at it differently.

The area you see me in is where my friend lost a fat sterling silver necklace right there a few days ago. It's likely much too deep now for me to find though it may have already been found by the other dozen people hunting here.

Attachments

• flat beach.jpg
    flat beach.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 409
You are going to have plenty of company now that you have shared the location... that beach is toast...

...that cut is no longer there, in fact the top of that cut is like 5-0 down and 100 yards inland of the waters edge. Main competition is now gravity, nature and time

You are going to have plenty of company now that you have shared the location... that beach is toast...

Craig you are so correct, I talked to the Park employee last week and he said he seen 3 guys in the water yesterday and several out this week, more then he has ever seen this early. Now is that from me posting the location I hunted..? More then likely yes...And from the club meetings I am guessing also, hunters looking at the board..

I am now thinking of posting I'm from Florida and hunt St. Augustine beach and use a Blue Viper still..:D

Craig you are so correct, I talked to the Park employee last week and he said he seen 3 guys in the water yesterday and several out this week, more then he has ever seen this early. Now is that from me posting the location I hunted..? More then likely yes...And from the club meetings I am guessing also, hunters looking at the board..

I am now thinking of posting I'm from Florida and hunt St. Augustine beach and use a Blue Viper still..:D

They couldn't take the beatings of hunting where I live. I see one person with a detector every fourth hunt. Guy I saw yesterday appeared to be a newby. Rare I see anyone on my spots. The kid that bought the Excal and CTX in a week appears to have retired from metal detecting all together. These beaches would make Gary enjoy painting houses:lol:

Nooooooooo! Tell them Daytona! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom