• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Blue tooth for my AT Pro

Webekin

Recently ordered the wireless head phones for my AT Pro, still not satisfied with the need to remove them while removing the plug. So I searched on Amazon, for blue tooth transmitters, and found a transmitter and 2 cables to make my connection to the AT Pro. What I wanted was to use my hearing aids, and after reading both my aids and the new transmitter, instructions, I now can receive the signals through my hearing aids. Pairing them was simple after reading the instructions. Soon as the rain ends I will be out trying to find some more coins. Webekin

So what transmitter did you use? I never thought about doing something like that. Could have saved me some money over buying the wireless kit for my ATP last week :( Especially since I already have several pairs of blutooth headphones laying around the house.

My list visit to the Audiologist she was talking about new hearing aids having blue tooth. I never considered that one could pair them to the detector. Now I need an excuse to spend the money for a new pair of aids.

Back
Top Bottom