This is what I’m doing since I can’t door knock due to COVID 19

Heck yeah! Battling a big cat is a memorable fun experience, and landing it is a cherished victory. Letting her swim was a good choice too. Judging from the few exceptionally large catfish I've been involved with catching, or seen dimensions for, I agree with the 30 pound estimate...give or take only a little. Probably over 30 inches though.
Very nice catch!

Heck yeah! Battling a big cat is a memorable fun experience, and landing it is a cherished victory. Letting her swim was a good choice too. Judging from the few exceptionally large catfish I've been involved with catching, or seen dimensions for, I agree with the 30 pound estimate...give or take only a little. Probably over 30 inches though.
Very nice catch!

Ty very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Catch-- but get rid of those things! they are very good to eat , even big ones, but they are destroying our rivers and streams in Georgia! its nothing for fisherman to find a duck or turtle in ones belly, and huge crappie and bream and native species. they are a nuisance and part of the eradication program in Georgia. in south Georgia near a relative they shocked a mile of a river and got up thousands and thousands of pounds of them, and very little other species. they eat anything and some were not as fat as they should be because they ate everything out. and they produce tons of offspring. our big reservoirs and lakes getting stomped by them. DNR says keep them dont throw them back. nobody cares how many you catch. a friend several years back went with a crew to South Carolina and brought back 700 lbs of prime fillets from Sante Cooper. there they eat freshwater mussels, showed me pix of stomachs full of shell debris. man those were some good eating sweet meat fish.

we are overrun with flat heads, snake heads, alligators, wild hogs, coyotes, armadillos, ring neck south american doves, gnats and mosquitoes. Welcome to Georgia !!!! :wow::yes::lol:

Great catch. take your pinpointer with you, the big fish may have swallowed a gold engagement ring with a huge 6 carat diamond.

Back
Top Bottom